From March to September 2013, 26 scenario workshops on research programming are being held in 13 European countries. The one-day workshops gather scientists, policy makers, and representatives of non-profit organisations and business communities to co-create scenarios of desirable future programming in the area of food & health.
Being scenario workshops, these events take place in a relaxed atmosphere and include activities such as brainstorming, scenario development, group discussions and others.
Interested to participate? See the call text for your country!
- Workshops en Belgique (en français) CLOSED
- Workshops in België (in het Vlaams) CLOSED
- Workshops in Belgium (in English) CLOSED
- Workshop in Italia (in italiano) CLOSED
- Workshops in Nederland (in het Nederlands) CLOSED
- Workshops in Österreich (in Deutsch) CLOSED
- Workshop in Denmark (for Norwegian and Swedish organisations) (in English) CLOSED
- Workshopy na Slovensku (v Slovenčine) CLOSED
- Workshop in Turkey (in Turkish) CLOSED
In the France, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom there are no upcoming calls or a different recruitment method is used. Information on other workshops (past or ongoing) and an alternative recruitment scheme (using public databases) is available at the INPROFOOD website.