In the INPROFOOD project from October 2012 to September 2013, three series of altogether 35 scenario workshops on research programming were held in 13 European countries. The one-day workshops gathered scientists, policy makers, and representatives of non-profit organisations and business communities to co-create scenarios of desirable future programming in the area of food & health. These events took place in a relaxed atmosphere and included activities such as brainstorming, scenario development, group discussions and others.
INPROFOOD aimed at stakeholder recruitment as transparent as possible. For the first workshops series most INPROFOOD partners used a recruitment scheme based on databases and lottery draws. For Series 2 & 3 a new recruitment scheme was introduced: transparent open calls for participation. Below you can find the open calls and their results.
- Workshops en Belgique (en français) CLOSED
- Workshops in België (in het Vlaams) CLOSED
- Workshops in Belgium (in English) CLOSED
- Workshop in Italia (in italiano) CLOSED
- Workshops in Nederland (in het Nederlands) CLOSED
- Workshops in Österreich (in Deutsch) CLOSED
- Workshop in Denmark (for Norwegian and Swedish organisations) (in English) CLOSED
- Workshopy na Slovensku (v Slovenčine) CLOSED
- Workshop in Turkey (in Turkish) CLOSED
In the France, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom there were no upcoming calls or a different recruitment method was used. Information on other workshops (past or ongoing) and an alternative recruitment scheme (using public databases) is available at the INPROFOOD website.